Big smile

Sunday, September 23, 2007

We NEED variety!

Kira has consumed six pancakes in the past three days. This 22 pound, one year old girl may have a future in competitive food eating. I highly recommend the Red Mill Pancake Mix.. It's so easy to whip up a batch of pancakes. You would NEVER know they were GF. Unfortunately my husband and I tend to feed Kira the same things over and over again. So after the sixth pancake we were pretty much out of ideas. We're trying to go casein free as well, so that eliminates a lot of options.

Today Kira ate

leftover fried rice (GF soy sauce)
Red Mill pancake with syrup
bosc pear
Dr Praegers children's spinach potato cakes
Red Mill pancake with Olivio spread and syrup with bits of Hebrew National Hot Dog
Cantelope
Good Life cookie
Rice Milk (Organic)

Loads of carbs... I need to work on adding some more protein and veggies.

Tonight I baked a meatloaf using a recipe from www.glutenfreemommy.com. But Kira had already fell asleep. I'll save for tomorrow. I hope Kira will eat this in some form or another.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hmmm. Wasn't it a bartlet pear?